FAQYourGames

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hermes Lindy Tasche
*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:09 pm by cangliang

» Louis vuitton handbags outlet
*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:24 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Kerchief On Sale
*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Scarfs Men
*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:07 pm by cangliang

» Hermes Belts
*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:06 pm by cangliang

» ArmA II YouTube Videos made by me
*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:40 pm by PsychicNinja

» Hi I'm aimey..
*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:08 pm by PsychicNinja

» Killing Floor In-Game Video
*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:44 pm by Gary

» Awesome Sims 3 Images
*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 pm by Cinos

Navigation

Affiliates

3 posters

*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread

Gary
    Gary
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 230
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Empty *OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread

Post  Gary Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:40 pm

*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread HAWX_HELMET_and_LOGO

ABOUT:

H.A.W.X. is set in 2021 above the skies of a world increasingly dependent on private military companies (PMCs) and elite mercenaries who have a relaxed view on the law. As these non-governmental organizations gain power, global conflict erupts with one powerful PMC attacking the United States.

The game is set in the same universe as Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter; as Captain Scott Mitchell, the Ghost leader, is featured in one of the missions. Plot elements are carried over from other Tom Clancy games such as the missile defense system found in Tom Clancy's EndWar. G4's interview with H.A.W.X.'s lead designer reveals that the game takes place in between Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 and Tom Clancy's EndWar.

The player begins the game as a former U.S. Air Force Pilot David Crenshaw who provides fire-support missions for the Ghost team as part of an elite unit called H.A.W.X. Some time after the events of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, the player joins a PMC, and flies missions for them until there is a crisis with the United States being attacked by the player's PMC. At this point, the player returns to the United States Air Force to defend the country from the PMC. It gives the player a sense of real air combat and ultimate control.

GAMEPLAY/VIDEO:

SCREENSHOTS:

*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Tom-clancys-hawx-screens-and-art-20080403095013989_640w

*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Tom_clancys_hawx_3775
    PsychicNinja
    PsychicNinja
    Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 169
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Empty Re: *OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread

Post  PsychicNinja Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:53 pm

HAWX is good but i hate when you are in off assistance. that ruins the whole game for me. its very very similar to ace combat cept in ace combat u c your whole plane but in HAWX ur either in cockpit which is kool cuz it gives you the feeling of being in it.
    Gary
    Gary
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 230
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

*OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread Empty Re: *OFFICIAL* Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Discussion and Screenshot Thread

Post  Gary Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:30 pm

RedFLash wrote:HAWX is good but i hate when you are in off assistance. that ruins the whole game for me. its very very similar to ace combat cept in ace combat u c your whole plane but in HAWX ur either in cockpit which is kool cuz it gives you the feeling of being in it.

u dont have to turn off assistance
    PsychicNinja
    PsychicNinja
    Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 169
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post  PsychicNinja Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:34 pm

Gary wrote:
    RedFLash wrote:HAWX is good but i hate when you are in off assistance. that ruins the whole game for me. its very very similar to ace combat cept in ace combat u c your whole plane but in HAWX ur either in cockpit which is kool cuz it gives you the feeling of being in it.

ya but in demo it made me turn it off.
    Knuxxx
    Knuxxx

Male Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post  Knuxxx Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:15 pm

RedFLash wrote:
    Gary wrote:

ya but in demo it made me turn it off.

I liked the assistance off. It makes the game look great. Yeah it takes getting used to, but it's not that big of a learning curve. Also it's easier to fight and evade missles

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:28 pm